Vision, Objectives & Mission
Our vision is to build powerful performance for Ishik University staff and Internet, computer networks and website system and to keep on line smooth and continues availability of all technical and website services by implementing modern solving problems and modern technology.
The definition and objective of the department of information technology is responsible of developing the technological aspects of communication and information all the Ishik University at its best form. Attempting to combine all the university departments and transferring the information in a scientific and electronically way. Besides, the department aims at providing standard and authentic programming for university computers and training specialized employees.
Our mission will consist the following duties:
· Strengthening the electronic foundation of the university through joining all the university departments so as to create a developed network this is a crucial scientific point.
· Guiding and training the university employees upon the general and specific computer programmers networking instructions.
· Changing the absent sheet of employees to an electronic system (finger print) or (electronic cards).
· Arranging, running, and supervising the training courses and workshops.
· Monitoring and improving the IT services & Website performance.
· Follow up the administrational department and requirements.
· Supervising the purchasing committee and income of the center.
· Follow ups of financial instructions and implementing.
· Follow ups of technology and communication affairs of the university
· Follow ups and supervising the communication network of the department and repairing
· Supervising and follow up the PS Line for students registration
· Supervising and follow up the INAT Program.
· Repairing and installing programs.
· Publishing specific guidance for information technology and communication.
· Attempting to provide the latest programs and giving instructions on how to use them.
· Providing the required programs
· Programming and its improvement
· Attempting to participate in the local and international workshops and courses on software
· Arranging and supervising all scientific and training courses.