In the purpose of signing MoU with Yervan state University And Moscow State Linguistic University A delegation consists of Mr. Vahram samuel Petrasyan Head of the chair of International and Diplomacy, Vadim Makarenko, the head of the regional studies department of Moscow State Linguistic University. Visited Ishik University and they were welcomed by Dr. Idris Hadi Salih Head of Board of Trustees in the main campus.
During a meeting, Dr. Idris made a presentation and briefly explain and talked about history of Ishik and the recent achievements. The educational and scientific issues were the main agendas of the meeting and some other important points were mentioned:
1. Exchange of faculty;
2. Exchange of students;
3. Joint research activities and lectures;
4. Joint MSc and PhD Supervisions;
5. Participation in seminars, conferences and academic meetings;
6. Exchange of published academic materials and other information;
7. Dual diploma programs;
8. Special short-term academic and professional programs;
9. Distance Learning programs
After the meeting Dr. Idris presented the plaque of appreciation to both represent.