Ishik University provides the security services by means of a private security company. All staff and students are checked in the entrance and their cars are monitored for any potential threat. The security also serves as an armed force (if required).
Administrative Manager supervises the Security Company and Chief of the Security Company.
The functions of the service is
- To provide safety and security for Ishik staffs and students from potential internal and external dangers in university campus.
- To arrange the entries and exits of the Ishik community and guests in an order.
- To provide assistance for lost materials by checking surveillance system.
- To provide safe living atmosphere for Ishik community in the campus.
- To Monitor car entries and exists, surveillance system, preparing reports for Vice General Secretary, physical/verbal intervention during any potential threat in the campus borders.
Security Office #1100
Administrative Manager #1250