1. Improvement and development of teaching quality by:
- Developing and updating the curriculum to meet the requirements and qualifications of European accreditation institutions and associations.
- Having a team of qualified and divers department members to enhance our global reputation for the generation of new ideas and transformative discoveries.
- Strengthening links with international universities and encouraging students for exchange programs.
2. Student Experience
- Continue to develop summer training and internships in leading companies in the region.
- Encouraging the students to join international competitions .
- Support our students by strategic efforts to build upon educational, extra- and curricular experiences.
- Encouraging alumni and volunteers to return and inspire prospective students.
- Measure our progress in achieving our mission and vision .
- Increase staff retention and enhance succession planning within the Faculty .
- Continues review and development of syllabus to meet the market needs
110 Total 1 Today