The mission of the College of Dentistry is to achieve excellence in the art and science of dentistry through teaching, research, and service:
- To develop outstanding clinical, research and teaching professionals committed to lifelong learning.
- To provide and promote excellent patient care and community service.
- To discover, disseminate and apply knowledge in the oral health sciences.
- To foster an environment that promotes communication, cultural diversity, and internationalization and ensures further alignment of the college with the vision and mission of the Ishik University.
To build an exceptional socially accountable Faculty through leadership in education, research and patient care and to be recognized as graduating highly skilled doctors for KRG, Iraq.
- Professional excellence and integrity in living, learning and practicing with the highest ethical and clinical standards.
- Commitment to advance dentistry through the integration of education, research, and collaboration.
- Respect for each other’s rights, opinions, and beliefs in a diverse, culturally-sensitive and supportive environment.
- A culture of open communication that fosters a sense of community.