Job title: Social Media Specialist
Field: Not Important
Purpose of the position
To lead the organization’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and
Key responsibilities & duties
▪ Manage company social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and
▪ Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promotes the company and its
▪ Draft dynamic written, graphic and video content.
▪ Draft content that promotes audience interaction and increase audience presence on
Company sites and encourage audience participation.
▪ Propose new ideas and concepts for social media campaigns.
▪ Plan content and delivery in agreement with Direct Manager.
▪ Analyze and report audience information and demographics and success of existing social
Media projects to Direct Manager.
▪ Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms to raise
Awareness of NassPay.
▪ Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and
▪ educate other members of the team on the use of social media and promote its use
Within the company to further enhance the brand’s awareness.
▪ Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for
Audience interaction while analyzing, managing and altering schedules where necessary
To optimize visits.
▪ Optimize content following search engine optimization (SEP) and pay-per-click (PPC).
Skills and qualification
▪ Diploma or Degree in media and communications/marketing or public relations is
▪ a minimum one year experience in relevant field.
▪ Strong communication skills verbally and written in Kurdish, English and Arabic.
▪ Strong editing and writing skills suited for each social media platform; for instance,
Have to the ability to write tweets that is able to effectively communicate the brand
To its customers.
▪ must have a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms,
Particularly in relation to advertising /branding and customers.
▪ an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
▪ Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised to meet deadlines.
▪ excellent team work and networking skills.
▪ be creative and innovative.
I hereby confirm the acceptance of the above responsibilities and will deliver it to the best of
Depend on the Interview
How to Apply:
Send Your CV to this Email and write the title of the Job on the subject:
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted �t֊’6�