Job title: Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor
Field: Not Important
Purpose of the position
Responsible for developing, creating, and designing motion graphic videos that are
Consistent with and serve to propel the company’s brand identity. A Motion Graphic
Designer is required to work closely with the graphic designing team, aid in creating
Scripts and story-boards, then bring them to life through innovative and creative animations.
Key responsibilities & duties
▪ Create highly engaging animations for a diverse array of media, including
Smartphones, tablets and the web.
▪ Utilize a variety of graphic designing software and technologies to fulfill the
Requirements of the company.
▪ Preserve the company’s brand identity through creative and eloquent motion
▪ Assist in the creation of scripts and animation storyboards
▪ be able to select appropriate audio and animation style for the projects.
Skills and qualification
▪ Proficiency in using Adobe after Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, etc.
▪ Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-
▪ Professional experience of two years or more working as a motion graphic
Designer/video editor for a corporate company required.
▪ excellent spoken communication skills and problem resolution ability required.
▪ be able to take video creation requests and execute them perfectly in a timely
▪ Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
I hereby confirm the acceptance of the above responsibilities and will deliver it to the best of
Depend on the Interview
How to Apply:
Send Your CV to this Email and write the title of the Job on the subject:
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted true}}Xt�ov(�