Field: Architecture Department
Purpose of the position
Responsible for developing, creating, and designing visual concepts that are
Consistent with and serve to propel the company’s brand identity. A Graphic Designer
Is required to oversee the overall layout for both digital and print media such as
Online and offline advertisements, website layout, promotional materials, corporate
Reports and documents.
Key responsibilities & duties:
▪ Develop original visual concepts that serve to enhance the company’s brand
Visibility and recognition.
▪ Utilize a variety of graphic designing software and technologies to fulfill the
Requirements of the company.
▪ Preserve the company’s brand identity through creative and eloquent
▪ Identify the company’s visual representation as a marketable brand.
▪ Design and unify documents and forms to be used by the company’s
Employees for internal and external communications.
▪ Design and supervise the production of printed media and promotional
Skills and qualification:
▪ Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator,
▪ Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS
▪ Knowledgeable in designing and producing printed media
▪ A minimum of one-year experience working as a graphic designer for a
Corporate company required.
▪ excellent verbal communication skills and problem resolution ability required.
▪ be able to take design requests and execute them perfectly in a timely
▪ Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
I hereby confirm the acceptance of the above responsibilities and will deliver it to the best of
Depend on the Interview
How to Apply:
Send Your CV to this Email and write the title of the Job on the subject:
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted