1. Manuscripts should be proofread and edited to attain the highest standards of international publication in English. The VESAL 2017 Conference reserves the right to make minor changes to the manuscript’s English to ensure accuracy, consistency and comprehension. Please write your text in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of both). English will be the sole official language.
2. By submitting a manuscript, the author is implicitly acknowledging that the manuscript has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. It is the author’s responsibility to inform the VESAL 2017 Conference board whether the manuscript submitted is highly similar in content to any work already published by the author (or being considered for publication elsewhere).
3. Manuscripts must be prepared using Microsoft Word (MS Word) 2007 / 2010 or compatible programs.
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE AS A SAMPLE PAPER. You need to use this template to type your paper. See details on template. Click for template.
4. Follow the APA style (American Psychological Association – 6th ed.) for in-text citations and the references list. For information, visit the APA website.
5. Provide a paragraph of about 100 words including the author’s educational background, specializations, research interests, and/or work experience.
6. Submit the full manuscript as an attachment and email it to email@example.com until March 15, 2017.
7. Abstract submission will be until February 01, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.