Business and Management Department organized two days workshop on “business and management and retailing” for students on May 8th – 9th, 2018.
The workshop was conducted by Mr Alexander Simon, sales development manager of Carrefour Hypermarket and 10 years of experience in retail management. There were 10 students participated in the workshop from Business and Management, Accounting and Banking and Finance Departments.
Mr Karwan Hushyar Sherwani Head of Business and Management Department thanked Mr Alexander for his valuable contribution to share his experience with our students.
Certificate of attendance awarded to the participants
The content of the Workshop were the following topics:
– The Retail structure strength & weakness
– My Role
– Understanding a Business model: Retail
– What is retail Business & management (keywords)?
– The link & different business model objective
– Building a feasible Strategy
– Price image : competition & promotion
– Advertising Tool
– Category roles
– Customer flow & Planogram
– Achieving saturation & stability: Sales Development